Mobile E-commerce figures have never stopped to amaze the industry. The use of mobile applications is increasing at an exponential rate, and so is its share in the eCommerce industry from 63% in 2018 to 67% in 2019 & 70% in 2020. This means that businesses have more opportunities in mobile eCommerce. Customer-centric mobile applications are the present & future of the commerce industry.
What are Customer-Centric Mobile Applications?
Customer-centric mobile app development in San Diego is designed to create a seamless experience for the customer, minimizing the effort needed to convert. As the name suggests, offers functionalities & UI/UX that create a pleasant experience for customers.
Reasons Why Building Customer-Centric Mobile Applications Improves Business Growth
- Having a mobile application boosts sales & growth
- Reach out to millions of customers across the globe
- Offer value to customers through customer loyalty programs and offers
- Answer to customer grievances and queries through application
Features of a Customer-Centric Mobile Application?
Your First step should be Research. The research will help you build your customer’s persona more preferences, fears, give a deep understanding of the pain points and goals, etc.
Ease of Accessibility
You know that your users will use iOS, Android & Windows devices to access the application. So, it is better to make it compatible with these three operating systems.
The Search Button
Make sure your mobile application has the search button. How else are your user supposed to find what they are looking for within a few seconds?
Clear Product Images
Customers usually purchase products that appeal to their eyes. Moreover, customers will never purchase certain products (like clothing, accessories, etc) without seeing a picture of them. The image quality should be good enough to show the product clearly.
A good UI ensures that your user reaches what they are looking for quickly & without assistance. Whereas, a good UX makes their shopping experience pleasant & turns them into repeat users.
It is the key because you can’t expect all your user to be capable enough to handle the creative complexities.
Last but not least, when users receive personalized push notifications from time to time, there are high chances that they will end up landing on your application every once in a while, even without intending to do so.
If you are building customer-centric mobile applications and need some expert suggestions, feel free to get in touch with 3rdDigital.com
How can you deliver more customer-centric mobile application experiences?
- Know your customers
- Improve your User Experience (UX)
- Integrate your application
Rules For Creating a Customer-Centric Mobile Application Experience
- Have a solid core purpose
- Test, test, test!
- Test your functionality across platforms
- Test through generating in-app analytics
- Achieve offline functionality
- Be mindful of free
- Update your app regularly
- Encourage sharing
The main reason for Mobile App
- Provide More Value to Your Customers
- Build a Stronger Brand
- Connect With Your Customers Fast and Easy
- Improve Customer Loyalty
- Have a Competitive Edge in Your Niche
- Reach Higher Customer Engagement Level
- Build a Direct and Personalized Marketing Channel
- Utilize Social Media Channels
- Offer Instant, Better Customer Service
- Find Valuable Consumer Insights
- Have More Control
- Provide Unique Services and Features
- Have an Avenue for Customer Feedback